Do you exercise at home?

[M30] Well, I just moved and my new local gym is a lot less affordable than the old one :/

In the few weeks since, I've gained a bunch of the weight I had lost and I can am getting really depressed about it. I'm trying to stay as active as possible but I know that, much as I hate it, what I need is regular gym-like exercise.

So I'm now looking for things I can do at home. Here are my constraints:

  • Extremely tight budget. I don't have machines / equipment and can't afford new stuff (other than small cheap gadgets)
  • Nothing noisy. My neighbours below have already complained about the noise when I move around. In other words, no jumping around.
  • Chest / Upper body is my weakest and what needs the most training.

I do some crunches and push-ups in front of the TV but I just get really bored and can't stay focused. What I'd like is actually an exercise bike but I can't afford one =/

I'm all ears on suggestions. I've gained back 5kg and I'm terrified of the trend =|

submitted by /u/pdesperaux
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/b7tnkb/do_you_exercise_at_home/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.