I just... need help. Binge eating disaster.

Hello! I'm a 29 year old female (5'5" and at my highest weight, 238.7 lbs). I recently started using Reddit and was happy to see this group because it motivates me to turn my life around, but I feel like I'm in a rut. After years of struggle and humiliation, I finally told my doctors about my binging. I don't know why I do it, sometimes I'm not even hungry. What is wrong with me!? Sometimes I'm exercising and eating fruits and vegetables... doing great, but if I fail in my diet or exercise for more than a few days, I become depressed and disgusted with myself and fall back into old habits and binge eating. Both of my doctors - mental health and primary - shrugged this off like it was a pathetic problem not worthy of discussion. Am I really just a pig that needs more self control? What can I do to prevent binging when I'm stressed or down?

submitted by /u/Ambmgil
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/bgtu7d/i_just_need_help_binge_eating_disaster/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.