Advice Please: I'm losing motivation to lose these last 10 pounds.

Hello all, I'm on mobile, and first post, so please forgive formatting errors. I don't know how to do flairs, starting 165 current 140ish goal 130ish. I'm a 26F 5'5 currently 140ish. I started losing summertime last year eating about 1500 calories logging with MFP. And it was mostly pretty easy. I meal prepped and kept my portions small. My mom always said my eyes are bigger than my stomach, and once I started actually trying to keep portions small I got used to it. For about the last 3 months or so I've been mostly maintaining, maybe I've gained a few pounds back. It just seems like all of a sudden I can't eat at a deficit. I walk a lot at work, like 8 miles a day, usually eat back all my exercise calories cause I'm starving. I don't do much on my days off which is when it's really difficult to eat well. So almost all my progress during the week is lost on the weekend.

Also, one of my problems is that now that I've lost weight, my coworkers are noticing and complimenting me. It super nice, but many of them keep saying things like "oh you look so good now, you dont need to lose anymore weight" when I say I want to lose 10 more pounds. I still have a bit of tummy fat and I know I'm not done yet. It's my choice I know, But idk if it's just me being lazy or not enough willpower.

What do you do to get through these slumps?

submitted by /u/FredTheVampireDeer
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/b7pjty/advice_please_im_losing_motivation_to_lose_these/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.