Can't believe how easily I fell off track

I was doing so great. 6 weeks of CICO and gym four times a week. Lost 19 pounds. Its the longest I've ever lasted. Well on track to achieve my short term and long term goals. I had more energy, wasn't missing my old eating habits and thought I finally got under control. I was having small treats when I wanted them and didn't feel deprived at all. There were only two days in the 6 weeks that I went over my calorie allowance.

Until this week. Work is crazy right now as I found out I'm up for a big promotion. So I've been trying to prove myself for the new job while still doing my actual job which was already a full workload. Which is really just an excuse but all of a sudden after 6 weeks of consistency I haven't been to the gym or logged my food since Tuesday, and I've fallen into my old eating habits like nothing. It's been McDonalds, Fried Chicken, fries, cake, chips. I ordered from Uber Eats twice yesterday. worst of all eating when I'm not even hungry.

Just had to vent a bit, I'm disappointed in myself but as of this moment I am getting back on track. This is a lesson learned that it'll take a lot more than 6 weeks to break 30+ years of bad habits.

submitted by /u/LiaLily
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/b7s1lu/cant_believe_how_easily_i_fell_off_track/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.