Down 40 from 440 almost under 400 for the first time since high school.

after high school i got a job at a hospital and when i did my physical they weighed me at 450lbs. i was pretty depressed and it was a desk job so it probably got worse. then i started working in a warehouse and i lost 10-15lbs at some point because i bought a scale and i was 440 when i started. i used to drink over 2 liters of soda a day. so i quit drinking soda, cold turkey literally since february 8th i haven't had a drop. i'm down to 401 now and i'm about to get below 400 since my senior year. i hope to get to 250 someday. i've also been working out and my chest and arms are getting toned which is crazy to squeeze my arm and feel something solid. i'm really scared all the time of my binge eating disorder that i will lose control and end up at 440 again but i'm doing well now and would like some advice on needing to lose over double what i've already had to lose. i feel like im going to lose weight surely with giving up soda and getting my portions under control which i have.

submitted by /u/InternetTrevallion
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/b7p70c/down_40_from_440_almost_under_400_for_the_first/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.