Hitting under 300 on a regular basis

I can't believe it. I've weighed in between 295-305 for the past week. My journey started in July 2018 at 376 with a trip to the doctor about my blood pressure.

I'm cheating tbh. I take vyvance to help me curb my appetite and work without constantly feeling drowsy.

At first it was just portion control. I'd still eat pizza and hamburgers and French fries. I'd still drink soda, and beer. Just less.

But, I've made significant changes in my lifestyle. I haven't had a beer this year and only had one shot of whiskey to celebrate Irish Christmas this month. I eat chicken and green vegetables every night. I wake up and hit the gym before work, which requires getting up at 1 am.

I'm still working towards losing weight. I don't have an end goal in mind. But I feel better.

I wanted to share my story because I feel bad talking about it with people who saw me at my biggest. I hate hearing "I'm proud of you." It feels like they're co-opting my achievement. I know it's selfish. But this sub is about the journey. So discussing it doesn't feel like there's an armchair quarterback telling me what diet fad to try or how they couldn't imagine giving something up.

TL;DR Lost some weight, rather talk to this sub than people I know because posers

submitted by /u/SteveThePragmatic
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/b7sv6j/hitting_under_300_on_a_regular_basis/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.