I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the first of the month AND the first of a week, so it seems as good a time as any to get started.

I got engaged in June of last year, and wanted to start losing weight for my upcoming wedding in July then. But I just... didn’t. I tried lazily to eat a little bit better and work out a bit, but I never made a commitment.

I would LOVE if I would have started in June. I’d be so much further along! But now, I’m starting tomorrow. So in 3 months I don’t say “I’d be in such a better place if I started in April!”

A quote I really love is: “The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”

So let’s get it! Excited to join this incredible and welcoming community, and finally lose this weight.

submitted by /u/lilspaghettigrandma
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/b7vfnk/ive_been_trying_to_lose_weight_since_june_i_am/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.