My favorite shorts are no longer my favorite shorts.

Last year I found out I had a thyroid problem and was started on a replacement therapy. I have never been able to lose weight and decided that this may finally be the key to my morbid obesity puzzle. I decided to do a 100 day challenge and it went great! I lost about 30 pounds and then in the 9 months following I slipped back into bad habits and gained bout half of it back. But it showed me that I wasn't hopeless.

Fast forward to Jan 1 of this year. My wife and I decided to do another 100 day challenge together. The basic premise is this: no alcohol, greatly reduce liquid calories, cut all processed sugars and most processed food. I took a light approach to all the big diets on this sub, IF from 8 PM until noon the following day, CICO with myfitnesspal, and limit carbs to 50g or less per day. We are moving in a couple weeks and it was time to go through the closet. This morning was bittersweet for me. I went through my closet and put almost all of my clothes in donation bags. I always held on to them because I thought I might need them again. Never again.

It's time to find new favorite clothes. SW 272 on 1/1/19. CW 225 on 3/31/19. https://imgur.com/a/63AQkn5

submitted by /u/m4dch3mist
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/b7wfww/my_favorite_shorts_are_no_longer_my_favorite/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.