SV I officially reached my goal!

F/5’11/27/SW:240/GW:170/CW:169.5

I started this journey after finally overcoming years of depression and deciding enough was enough. I have lost 70 pounds through CICO, IF, exercise, and the last few weeks OMAD.

One day I was laying in bed watching Netflix and snacking on a family sized bad of potato chips when my chest started to hurt. I had an epiphany that I was slowly killing myself. I rolled up the chips, gave them to my sister, and then immediately went for a walk. Ever since that night I feel like my lifestyle changed. It felt like a switch went off in my brain. Getting to that moment was difficult though I battled severe depression for almost 8 years and before that night had slowly started adding positive changes in my life. Things I was completely in control of. Things like flossing my teeth every night and making myself stretch for at least 10 mins before bed.

These small changes led to me feeling better about my day to day choices which made me want to continue making positive changes. I cut out soda cold turkey on October 8th 2019 and haven’t had one sip since. One week later was the epiphany in bed and since then I have lost just over 70lbs.

This journey has been so eye opening. The way I treated food was unhealthy and now I have a much better understanding of my body and when to stop eating. I went from not being able to run for more than a few minutes to being able to run a 5k without stopping. I went from a 2XL to a S and a size 14/16 pant to a size 6.

Although I didn’t post much in here I was on this sub as well as r/progresspics and r/OMAD almost everyday reading posts to keep me motivated. I plan to lose 5 more pounds as a buffer and then move into maintenance mode. I’ve decided that calorie counting will always be apart of my life because I enjoy keeping track of my intake to keep myself accountable.

Although I didn’t post much I want to say thank you to every person in this sub because every single post gave me motivation to keep going and I hope my post will help motivate people as well.

submitted by /u/lalalauren1991
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/b7xh9a/sv_i_officially_reached_my_goal/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.