Disappointed in myself.

I have not been being accountable in my weight loss journey these last two weeks with family dinners, holidays, and birthdays. I'll tell you guys this mornings weigh in was a slap in the face and I'm so disappointed in myself.

Two weeks ago I had hit 190, which my starting was 220. I was so proud of myself. This morning I'm at 199. I just want to cry. Now to suck it up and double down. I'm NOT gonna let this happen again. I dont like to talk to anyone IRL about this stuff cause I'm embarrassed it's gotten this far and I'm this heavy. But I need to put this out here cause I need some accountability for myself and you all understand the journey to become healthy.

Time to get back on track.

submitted by /u/WhitestTrash
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/bgj4yj/disappointed_in_myself/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.