Fastest way to lose weight (and stay sane) when you're "normal" weight but could be slimmer?

I'm a 5'0 tall, 26-year-old female who's always been kind of in-between in terms of weight. I want to be slimmer though so I started eating less and doing cardio for 30 minutes a day two months ago at 52 kg, but I feel like I'm losing weight so slowly (only 2 kg in 2 months). I know I could lose 5 kg without looking overly skinny. I don't think I carry my weight well because I'm top-heavy with relatively slim legs. I also want to lose more weight because it'd at least make me look taller.

My question is: How do you folks manage to drop to an ideal weight (say, 45 kg) within a relatively short period of time and then MAINTAIN that weight?

submitted by /u/starsinpurgatory
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/bgq6c1/fastest_way_to_lose_weight_and_stay_sane_when/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

In desperate need for support