Hello Winners!

I am a 65 year old woman who weighs 220 pounds, 5’5”. I have been heavy all my life, loosing 30 to 5 pounds from time to time during my lifetime only to gain it back. I want to change my eating habits for good! I have self esteem issues. I’m married to my husband of 54 years. He is overweight also. We are both disabled mostly because our weight is killing us!! Only 5 years ago I was 209 pounds and walking my dogs regularly. Using a walker as my back needs major surgery!! But they need me to exercise them so badly!! U have 3 fur babies I love! I want to find the place where I can be accountable daily for staying on track-reporting progress. I love reading your success stories, you are very motivational! You struggle with the same weaknesses I do, and are overcoming them!! I’m excited to begin!!

submitted by /u/CathyKeas
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/bgnr7s/hello_winners/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.