I joined my very first gym last night

I am so unhealthy. My diet isn’t terrible, I eat a lot of veggies but I have a soft spot for Smartfood White Cheddar popcorn, and it shows.

I am 4’11 and for most of my life, was skinny and could eat anything I wanted. I got pregnant and the weight started packing on over 3 kids, and I haven’t put much effort into losing weight.

I’m so mad at myself to have let myself go from 110 to 179. I’m so embarrassed and uncomfortable and I’m starting to see health problems pop up due to my weight.

Here goes nothing. I’m so nervous. This is the first gym I’ll have ever joined and I’m actually really excited at the same time.

submitted by /u/turquoisegiraffes
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/bgu1v7/i_joined_my_very_first_gym_last_night/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

In desperate need for support