I lost 28kg(61pounds) in 6 months

23M 6" SW:107kg(235lb) CW:79kg(174lb)

Hi everyone!

I was an obese kid since I can remember, I drank at least 2 liters of Coca-Cola per day, never had a normal eating schedule. I was bullied because of my weight throughout high school, I hated how I look but never had the strength to commit myseft on loosing fat, until I hit my low point. And that was the turning point, I realised, that loosing weight is not impossible, It's hard, but not impossible, other people done it, so I can do it too!

I tracked everything I ate, started cycling daily for 30min, found an HIIT workout routine and It was fun? Yes I enjoyed it, I still enjoying it. I think I found my sport of interest. But I did not realised the weightloss, until I made these new photos of myself about a week ago, and I like how I look like, maybe for the first time in 23 years. I'm still not at my goal weight, but I like the change.

Photo 1
Photo 2

I did this post because If someone needs a motivation, I can tell you It's possible!

Fun fact: I just realized, that I weigh less than in 8th grade...

submitted by /u/ScrapmetalSteve
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/bgjeos/i_lost_28kg61pounds_in_6_months/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.