I restarted my ‘daily boogie’ today and it feels amazing

So I’ll put this out there - I’m not the biggest exercise fan. I do a pretty active job (cleaning) so I feel this offsets any lack of exercise I do when I’m not at work. I like walking and stuff but don’t do any gym or running sessions. However, most mornings I used to enjoy a bit of a dancing session in my kitchen which I called my daily boogie.

I haven’t done this for a while and noticed my weight loss slowing down to about a pound a week for the last month, whether my daily boogie helped or not I don’t know - but it can do no harm so this morning I started again and getting that early boost of ‘exercise’ really hyped me up and made me feel good. I’m going to keep going and hope it has a positive effect on my weight loss journey

submitted by /u/nopromiseoftomorrow
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/bgs5uk/i_restarted_my_daily_boogie_today_and_it_feels/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.