I transitioned! I found my natural waist

Big men eventually make a decision to wear their pants over or under the gut. I was a 6'3 480# under gut man. It caused me to have to wear really big and tall shirts and/or to tuck in an undershirt to avoid my gut hanging out the bottom of the shirt. WLS in 2015 allowed me to lose 240#'s but I was steadily gaining it back. I miraculously ended up in AA and then OA and have rededicated myself to losing and maintaining my weight. I am sugar free, white flour free and do not snack. I don't maintain any particular diet other than that. I don't count carbs or calories. I got abstinent in October 2018 and have gone from 263 to 222. I have a massive amount of loose skin on my abdomen and thighs but I am, as of this week, wearing my pants at my natural waist. Huge victory for me. Same pants, I'm just wearing them 3 or 4 inches higher. I am a clothes horse and a thrift store junkie so this opens a whole new world for me! I went from 6xlt shirts to Large! 52w 32l jeans to 36w/34l.

submitted by /u/bumhooler
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/bgk7e3/i_transitioned_i_found_my_natural_waist/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.