I went to a restaurant

So today I went to a restaurant for lunch. Not out of the ordinary. Indian food, lamb korma with rice and a mango lassi because I wanted a treat. Pretty much what I always get when I go to this place. But what's different is last year I would have eaten the whole plate. Today? I ate maybe a third of it and felt full. I'm down over 50lb and my eating habits are so much better, my energy is so much better. This past weekend I went to dance class twice, as usual, but then I spent another 4+ hours doing yard work and gardening. A year ago I wouldn't have been capable of that. I still have a good long way to go but this is a victory.

I'm so proud of myself.

submitted by /u/sorabird
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/bgjm2w/i_went_to_a_restaurant/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.