I've reached the 180's that I haven't seen in years!

I broke into the 180's and I am so thrilled!

I don't necessarily have a goal weight, I'm older now and my body type has changed into a more womanly figure, so reverting back to high school weight I risk looking too thin I think. I've been struggling between 195-210 for years, I just couldn't break it. I'd lose weight, I'd be so close to seeing the 180's again, then I'd "reward" myself and get back into the horrible eating habit, and it was a vicious cycle.

I'm fairly recently out of a long-term relationship and getting out of an unhealthy relationship, something clicked. My "habit" of eating, was eating out of comfort because of my depression. Depression from a toxic relationship. I have realized many things since the break-up and they are all extremely positive and healthy realizations, my eating habit being one of them.

This morning, I stepped on the scale and it read 188. ONE-FREAKING-EIGHTY-EIGHT! SO stoked, SO excited, and extremely driven to keep up my healthier eating lifestyle and exercise lifestyle. I'm excited that both my mental health and physical health are improving step-by-step and day-by-day!

Well, that is all I really wanted to say, I just wanted to share my excitement of seeing the 80's again even if it isn't a major weight loss yet!

submitted by /u/youiscray
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/bgk5vh/ive_reached_the_180s_that_i_havent_seen_in_years/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

In desperate need for support