I’ve reached my goal but am having trouble maintaining.

So like the title says I’ve reached my goal but I’m still losing. I’ve gone from a size 16/14 to a size 6 and planned on stopping but today I realized I could pull my jeans down without unbuttoning them. I’ve been counting calories still and have tried to eat maintenance everyday but my stomach has shrunk. Also I subconsciously feel really guilty if I eat any higher than maintenance at all.

I’m 5’11 SW:240 CW:165 according to the TDEE calculator my maintenance calories should be a little over 1900. Some days I eat 2100-2200 and some days I eat about 1600-1800. Fell like I should be balancing out at this amount.

Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/lalalauren1991
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/bgs2rr/ive_reached_my_goal_but_am_having_trouble/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.