M/23/5'7” [165lbs (75kg) to 134lbs (61kg)] (7 months)

PROGRESS: https://imgur.com/a/2os5uWiHey! Just wanted to share my progress of the last 7 months.Started lifting last summer around may, but took a break from september until november as I was busy starting at uni.

My goals have primarily been to get rid of my 'dad-bud', as it was really nagging me. I've Always been a skinny guy, but have been gaining some weight from my late teens until I decided that I had to change my lifestyle. Before I didn't think at all about what I ate, and would easily binge a lot of candy, chips, fastfood etc with no hesitation.Since then I've been working out mostly 4-6 days a week, and for the most part been able to keep up with eating around 1200-1700 calories a day depending on whether I'm home or at work/school etc. (bare in mind that I definitely sometimes go over that when I'm going out with friends, drinking, for christmas and so on, but I've been trying my hardest to make up for those times on other days). I'll probably start a lean bulk soon to gain some more mass before summer

If you have any questions OR suggestions for me (or you need a tip or two for the journey) feel free to leave a comment and I'll do my best to answer:)
Edit:phrasing

submitted by /u/SoundZone
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/bggj7k/m2357_165lbs_75kg_to_134lbs_61kg_7_months/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.