I use an app on my phone that's linked to my scale to track my weight and other metrics. I don't put too much stock in the accuracy of a $20 bio-impedance scale, but the trends are nice to look at. It's hard to put into perspective, "I've lost 7% body fat". The numbers seem a bit detached from my mind. The thing is, these stats just auto-upload each time I weigh, and the scale of the graphs is a little annoying for me. This weekend I decided to import about 11 weeks of data onto a weight grapher on my computer. This meant going back to my heaviest weights and typing them in manually. A funny thing happened during this process. I started at 385, and I remember my enthusiasm as I dropped the first 15-20 lbs. After that, everything has just been a bit of a grind routine. I haven't ever been discouraged in a big picture sense, but each time my weight bounced up a little bit from water weight, eating late at night due to circumstance or whatever, I would get...
Comments
Post a Comment