Need motivation

I'm a 30F who is 8 months post-partum. I'm 156 lbs and 5'4", which is almost as heavy as I was the day I delivered my child. Since being home on maternity leave, I feel I have no control over my food intake. I eat when I am bored, and food is always accessible to me. I've been exclusively nursing and don't feel like it has contributed to any weight loss at all. I joined a Learn to Run program, but am experiencing such terrible pain in my knees, that I've had to take a break. I'm feeling incredibly discouraged. I need to motivate myself to employ better eating habits and become more active, but I just can't seem to do it. Any suggestions on where I should start? I'm really disappointed in myself. Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/jn476254
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/bgng4d/need_motivation/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

In desperate need for support