New beginning, New me

Hey everyone (if anyone is reading this lol.) I'm new to reddit, today is the day I start to take my health and my body seriously, and transform my body into the body I used to have and have always wanted. I've been overweight, unhealthy, obese for the past 8+ years and it's time for a change I currently weight 230lbs, my heaviest has been 280lbs and my lightest has been at 160lbs at 5'10. However, I decided now is the time to commit myself fully in transforming my body and health to something better and stop feeling sorry for myself and feeling ashamed by the way I look. I will be tracking my journey and progress here through reddit with weekly updates. I have also created a YouTube channel to track my progress in this journey for anyone that is interested to follow along

submitted by /u/eddie_G_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/bgnhgt/new_beginning_new_me/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.