What should my goal be? How do I prepare for it?

I'm [18M] in the process of losing and I've already made significant progress by losing 40 pounds over the course of 4 months. I started at 253 pounds and now I'm at 213, I'm 6'3".

My goal has been to reach 180 pounds, but whenever I bring this up to peers they always tell me that's way too much considering how thin I look now. I at least want to be below 195, but I dont know what exactly the percentage of my body is fat and how much is muscle so I dont know how much more I need to lose. I'm certain any goal I set, I'll reach, so I just need to know where I'm going but I'm lost.

One of the biggest issues I have currently is my clothes just dont fit anymore. I want to go buy clothes but I don't think I'll fit whatever I buy when I reach my goal. I dont make much money so I dont want to spend too much, but I also dont know how small/thin I'm going to get so I cant buy clothes in advance. I'm sure I'm not alone in this struggle but I dont know what tools or something I can use to figure out my measurements and such. Any advice is super helpful, thank you.

submitted by /u/naruto6767676
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/bgfyds/what_should_my_goal_be_how_do_i_prepare_for_it/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.