Why does my weight not show any results?

I've lost 5 KG (11lb) in about a month before. I went to the gym every day and worked out hard. In total I've lost I've almost 10 KG (22lb) since I started loosing weight and I'm so close to my goal. I'm 78 KG (171lb) now, started at 86 KG (189lb) and my goal is 72 KG (158lb). I need to loose this weight because I'm a trans guy and in my country, the surgeons won't operate on me when I'm overweight.

I recently stopped drinking with some help from r/stopdrinking after drinking pretty much daily for over a year and I'm just coming up at 3 weeks sober. I started working out at home because my anxiety prevents me from going to the gym during day hours. I was having trouble sleeping when I went too late to avoid people so I had to give up on that. After a long break from the gym and eating healthy, I've been trying to get back into my old habits, minus the gym, because I want my sleep. I've been counting calories, used Switch Fit Boxing to work out combined with some hour long walks and basic push-ups, sit ups and other home friendly workouts.

It has been almost 2 weeks of this now and my weight is just... stuck? I know 2 weeks isn't a long time, but I'm starting to loose my courage. I tried to tell myself that I wanted to keep going for at least a month because I KNOW that weight doesn't change over such a short time, but it would be nice to see just a little bit?

What am I doing wrong? Should I just give myself more time? When should I expect to see the numbers going down?

submitted by /u/chainsawbeever
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/bgu745/why_does_my_weight_not_show_any_results/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.