Any home workout exercises?

Hey GUYS!!!! I am s fresh fucking bird to this sub reddit!!!

I really was wondering on how I should lose weight. My height is 180 cm(approx.) and weight is 89 in kilograms. I am mostly doing this to improve at soccer.... I mean 100% for improving at soccer.

  1. Basically, I am looking to losing weight
  2. Increasing stamina
  3. I can join the gym but do I really need to if I can work out without equipment at home??\

I am good with sports but recently due to school I've lost touch for 2+ years XD :(....

Any recommendations? Apps? Softwares?

----

The main reason I didn't workout was because I was feeling very tired after a workout. Not like exercised-tired but fuckedeverymuscleofmybody in a bad way TYPE. So I need your guys' advice.

submitted by /u/Exige_Faith
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/b7u0ho/any_home_workout_exercises/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.