Do you need accountability and want to motivate each other? I lost 22 kg (44 lbs) so far!

Sex/Age: Male, 25 years old

Height: 174 cm (5'9")

Weight loss: From 92 kg to 72 kg (203 lbs to 159 lbs) - On average it has been 1 kg (2.2 lbs) each week.

I still remember the first day I started, what a struggle. But when you are in the middle of it, it is actually so easy! Now I've maintained my weight for 6 months and it's time for me to lose the last 4 kg's. Starting from tomorrow, April 1st :-)

Six pack is my goal. I've never had it, so I'm excited for it!

Accountability and Motivation

If someone out there is starting out or already in the middle of a weight loss, let's keep each other accountable and motivate each other! Either through Reddit, Messenger, daily Snapchats or whatever. Let's keep each other going until the goal has been reached. Send me a message :-)

How did I lose weight?

Eating healthier and doing "Insanity Workout" at home on https://www.beachbodyondemand.com/ . I'm very busy in my daily life with 2 jobs, so I get myself going with home workout instead of Fitness. I don't have an excuse of being lazy, when I can just turn on the TV and workout :-)

submitted by /u/Nafei93
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/b7pr3m/do_you_need_accountability_and_want_to_motivate/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.