Having friends work on the same goals with you is probably one of the greatest motivators!

Tomorrow is April 1st, and me and 5 of my friends are starting month long challenge of health and fitness. We are all trying to motivate each other and inspire new changes in our lives.

The 6 of us (all college students, 21-22 years old), are going to spend the month of April:

  • Not consuming alcohol
  • Not consuming caffeine
  • Not consuming marijuana
  • Not consuming recreational drugs of any kind
  • Working out daily
  • Eating healthy meals

We also have some weekly challenge and goals:

  • No meat eating week
  • No social media week
  • No video games/TV week

Some misc goals we set for ourselves:

  • Walk 100 miles total over the month
  • Go to sleep before midnight every night
  • Wake up before 8am every day

We are all so excited to be doing this together. I got so excited I got myself a head start 2 days ago. I spent this weekend getting well rested, lifting, and not going out and spending money at the bars.

Group goals/challenges is a hugely motivating thing. Finding a group of friends to join you, or even an accountability partner, is such a huge boost.

submitted by /u/Etiam_vitae
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/b7ri4h/having_friends_work_on_the_same_goals_with_you_is/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.