I am kinda glad I had a real bad relapse this weekend

I got stressed out and decided hey I'll have a bit of junk food to feel better ended up just have a really bad binge eat for the last couple days just loads of chocolate, chips, kebab and you name it and I have hyperphagia so I just kept eating because I just can't feel full been like this my whole life so yeah.

But now I just feel like shit looking at my bloated body and feel really lethargic and it's just reminded me of why I decided to have some lifestyle changes in the first place and ready to get back on track. Easter break starts next week which gives me 20 days of and I'm ready to put in the work to make up and more for this weekend.

submitted by /u/GurnCity
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/b7owxo/i_am_kinda_glad_i_had_a_real_bad_relapse_this/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.