Is there any collection of authentic progress pictures available?

One of my favourite things on this subreddit is seeing posts from people who are "completing" their weight loss journey. It's incredibly inspiring and motivating to see people success in their goals, a goal that we all have in common. In particular, I find that there's something very therapeutic about seeing progress pictures, whether it's a 10 lbs difference or a 100 lbs difference, it's still inspiring.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a collection of these types of progress pictures or even these types of posts? I know you can go on google and search for it but I always feel like there's fake pictures or manipulated pictures thrown in the mix for other purposes like advertising services.

submitted by /u/chrisd848
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/b7w2hl/is_there_any_collection_of_authentic_progress/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.