A long road

It's been a long road this last year but i decided to totally change my life and get on a program that help get to deeper issues with weight gain over my life. and I can say it's worked i'm down 34 lbs and feeling like i'm making strides to look at my weight and my relationship with food and emotions in a completely different way. Yes I have had set back it's to be expected since i'm starting later in life then i should have. Just means i have more bags to unpack . but hopefully in another year i can come back here and report another good lose year. My starting weight was 440 lbs and as of today i am 406 lbs. it's a modest start but i hope i can push myself to go out more and do more and not let my mind get me to stop like it has this morning. I have to push thru this and break this road block i put up for myself. I just wanted to thank you all. here and in other groups your progress stories give me hope that i can do more.

submitted by /u/Mbanks
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/bgts99/a_long_road/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.