After So Many Tries, Im Sticking To This!

  1. Male. 270lbs.

I've been on & off (mostly off) CICO for almost 3 years. The first time, I managed to drop 40 lbs in about 3mo. Went from 305 to 260. I felt really good about losing the weight. Everybody would notice and tell me that I've lost alot of weight. I felt proud. Then holidays came around and i fucking derailed myself. I ate soo much food. It didn't help that im Mexican either. We have the bombest holiday food dont @ me lol. Then after the holidays were over, i guess i got depressed of my weight gain. And then just went downhill from there.

But now im trying to snap out of it. Im currently 270 right now and my goal is to be atleast 200. I know i can do it. The best motivator for me is r/progresspics. That sub always makes me bounce back. But this time I MEAN IT!

submitted by /u/ElMarijuano_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/bgri02/after_so_many_tries_im_sticking_to_this/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

In desperate need for support