I’m joining this community :)

I am a college student who tries to eat very healthy. I eat everything that’s homemade and I avoid eating out unless I’m starving and there is nothing to eat at home (I don’t even go to fast food restaurants - I try to eat a meal that’s decently healthy) or if I’m out with friends/a date.

The thing that holds me back is when I go to on-campus events and they give away free food. I went to an event this afternoon and they gave out free Costco pizza and I gave in. I feel bad when I look at selfies of myself. I think I have gained a few pounds since January. My body isn’t in the best shape and summer is coming up. I honestly want to start developing better eating habits so I can be healthy and look amazing.

submitted by /u/Then_Finish
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/bgn27y/im_joining_this_community/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.