It's so hard

Hi!

I've been struggling with my weight since forever. I am currently 23 years old and have always played sports, till 6 years ago and this is when my weight sky rocketed. This is also when my parents decided to move across the country, from a city to a rural town, and I decided to go to the university 20 minutes driving from there too. Lately, I've been wanting to pickup sports/fitness again but there's no way of finding anything affordable for me nearby. Closest afforadble gym would be in the same city as my university. However, as I currently have 1 or 2 days of classes per week it'd be a waste of money to get a gym subscription there. Because of the gas and travelling distance. I've been losing weight through cico and sports earlier. By cico alone it feels bad, so much worse and makes me keep falling off the wagon. Did anyone experience something similar or could give me some guidance? I am 23/m/110kg/171cm

submitted by /u/FazzSC2
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/bgh5kw/its_so_hard/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian lost 80 pounds

Thank you guys. Thanks to you, im down 40lb and I have opened my eyes to new foods.

I’ve been “trying” to lose weight since June. I am OFFICIALLY starting tomorrow.